4.7 Movement Procedure
- If their percentage is higher than 30% they are not eligible to move.
- If their percentage is 10% or lower, they are automatically approved to move. The player should send an email to the Statistician (email@example.com) and the Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their name and RMDA # stating that they intend to move from AA toAny AA player wishing to play in A Division should look up their final season stats at https://rmda.org/stat_archive/ to determine where they finished in AA, they should look at the column marked “% Ranked”. This will give them their percentage within AA.
- If their percentage is higher than 10% and lower than 30.1%, they should contact their commission to request a statistics review. Additionally, it is recommended that the player give specific reason(s) for the request.
- Any player wishing to drop from Masters to AA must inform a AA/Masters Commissioner in writing. These requests will always require a stats review.
- Any player wishing to drop down to B must inform an A Commissioner in writing. These requests will always require a stats review.
- If a player does not agree with the decision communicated to them from the RMDA Secretary, they can appeal the Board decision with a written communication to their current Commissioner. It is recommended that the player give specific reasons for the appeal.
- Upon receipt of a written request for downward movement, the Commissioner must contact the Statistician with 48 hours to begin the review process.
- The Board reserves the right to move players into a higher division between seasons.