Last day to register for Spring 2019 season is January 24th, 2019!
1. You must have a minimum of 4 (max. of 7) valid players listed on your roster. Criteria to be ‘valid’ include:
A) New or RMDA member in good standing, at least 21 years of age, eligible to play at the requested level.
B) Season or Annual membership fees paid.
**Please don’t list players on the roster that will not be paid at time of registration.**
2. Sponsoring Establishments must be approved by the RMDA before your roster can be accepted.
A) Teams may not change Sponsoring Establishments, unless directed by the RMDA Board.
B) Sponsoring Establishment fees are $50 per team per season.
3. Team names must be 20 characters or less and cannot be vulgar, lewd or offensive in content or
connotation. Team names will not be changed after schedules have been printed.
4. The responsibilities of the Captain are outlined in Rule 6.3. If a captain disregards these responsibilities, the Board shall have the authority to require his/her team to provide a replacement.
5. Team Member information needs be filled out completely (Don’t just list names)
A) RMDA Numbers are lifetime. If a team member is new to the RMDA, enter ‘new’ in the RMDA number field.
B) Team members must throw on or before week 8 to be a part of your team.
6. Membership fees are as follows:
A) Season Membership: $35, valid for one season only.
B ) Annual Membership: $50, valid for Fall - Spring (yearly membership)
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND HAVE A GREAT SEASON!