This is for Spring 2022 Doubles. Click here for the full format team.
We will be offering an Intermediate Doubles and Masters Double format for the Spring 2022 season. Intermediate Doubles will play on Wednesday’s at 7pm. Masters Doubles will play on Thursday’s at 7pm.
Last day to register for the Spring 2022 season is February 16, 2022. Captain’s meetings are the week of February 21 and play starts the week of February 28th.
1. You must have a minimum of 2 (max. of 3 for Intermediate and Advnced) valid players listed on your roster. Masters can have up to 4 players Criteria to be ‘valid’ are:
- New or RMDA member in good standing, at least 21 years of age, eligible to play at the requested level.
- Season or Annual membership fees paid.
**Please don’t list players on the roster that will not be paid at time of registration.**
2. Sponsoring Establishments(Home Bar) must be approved by the RMDA before your roster can be accepted.
It is the captain’s responsibility to confirm with the sponsoring establishment that they have room on the night you are playing – please reach out to your bar contact to confirm.
- Teams may not change Sponsoring Establishments(Home Bar) during the season, unless directed or approved by the RMDA Board.
- Sponsoring Establishment fees are $25 each team.
3. Team names must be 20 characters or less and cannot be vulgar, lewd or offensive in content or connotation. Team names will not be changed after schedules have been printed.
4. Team Member information needs be filled out completely (Don’t just list names – emails are important to be added to dartconnect).
- RMDA Numbers are lifetime. If a team member is new to the RMDA, enter ‘new’ in the RMDA number field.
- Team members must throw on or before week 8 to be a part of your team and eligible for playoffs.
5. League fees are $45 for one season and $70 for full year (2 seasons).
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND HAVE A GREAT SEASON!
*Depending on the number of teams registered for each division; RMDA reserves the move teams up or down based on skill level.
**If you receive an error or feel your registration didn’t go through, please contact Charles via text at 303-720-9960 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.**