2 years (August 1 to July 31)
By the General Membership (Even numbered years)
The Vice President shall assist the President in maintaining the efficiency of the operation of the league. In the absence of the President, he/she shall assume the duties normally performed by the President. Should the President become unable to fulfill the duties of the office, the Vice President shall assume the position of the President. His or her signature may be one of the three valid signatures on the checking account. This position is designated as one of the four executive officers of the Board and entitled to one vote.
- Represent RMDA in a manner befitting Board member.
- Have full knowledge of RMDA rules and have said rules readily available.
- Attend all scheduled meetings:
- Monthly board meetings
- Grievance/Appeals meetings
- Executive Board meetings
- General Meetings/Awards Banquets
- Chair Rules Committee:
- Actively recruit Rules Committee members
- Review RMDA Rules regularly and present proposed changes to Board meeting for approval
- Review Board Member job descriptions annually and make recommendations as needed.
- Represent Board at all City Cup matches, unless otherwise designated.
- Notify Board in a timely manner of any problem or potential problem that may have occurred or may occur:
- Forward protests, petitions and/or grievances to appropriate board member(s).
- Respond to communications appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Represent players’ best interests while adhering to RMDA rules.