2 years (August 1 to July 31)
By the General Membership (Odd numbered years)
Familiarity with financial software, Microsoft Excel
The Treasurer will have custody of all RMDA funds. His or her signature will be one of the three valid signatures on the checking account. This position is designated as one of the four executive officers of the Board and entitled to one vote.
- Represent RMDA in a manner befitting a Board member.
- Have full knowledge of RMDA rules and have said rules readily available.
- Attend all scheduled meetings:
- Monthly Board meetings
- Grievance/Appeals meetings
- Executive Board meetings
- General meetings/Awards banquets
- Present a monthly summary of all financial activities of the RMDA at Board meetings:
- Includes all reports and information requested by the Board.
- Ensure accuracy of all financial reports by researching and reconciling any discrepancies prior to presentation.
- Provide detailed reports to appropriate committees, as needed
- Manage all RMDA funds
- Collect and deposit all monies due to the RMDA
- Handle payables in a timely manner
- File corporate reports with the Secretary of State, as needed.
- Work with the Executive Board in creating a draft of the Annual Budget to be approved by the Board.
- Represent Board at all City Cup matches, unless otherwise designated.
- Notify Board in a timely manner of any problem or potential problem that may have occurred or may occur:
- Forward protests, petitions and/or grievances to appropriate board member(s).
- Respond to communications appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Represent players’ best interests while adhering to RMDA rules.
- Actively participate on 1 RMDA committee.