1 year (August 1 to July 31)
By the Sponsoring Establishment Owners
The Sponsoring Establishment Representative(s) will be a liaison between RMDA Sponsoring Establishments and the RMDA Board. Entitled to one vote.
- Represent RMDA in a manner befitting Board member.
- Have full knowledge of RMDA rules and have said rules readily available.
- Attend scheduled meetings:
- Monthly board meetings
- Grievance/Appeals meetings
- General Meetings
- Awards Banquets
- Work with the Statistician to:
- Maintain correct sponsoring establishment information
- Resolve scheduling conflicts due to lack of dartboards in establishment
- Work jointly with the Board Advisor and Sponsoring Establishment to:
- Ensure Sponsoring Establishments pass inspections
- Facilitate problem-solving with any concerns or complaints that occur during the season
- Maintain communications with sponsoring establishments:
- Owners questions and concerns
- RMDA information
- Assist Treasurer with collection of outstanding sponsoring establishment fees.
- Represent Board at all City Cup matches, unless otherwise designated
- Respond to communications appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Notify Board in a timely manner of any problem or potential problem that may have occurred or may occur.
- Forward protests, petitions and/or grievances to appropriate board member(s).
- Actively participate on 1 RMDA committee.