2 years (August 1 to July 31)
By the General Membership (Odd numbered years)
President must have previously held another board position.
The President shall preside at all meetings. His or her signature may be one of the three valid signatures on the checking account. This position is designated as one of the four executive officers of the Board. He/she may vote only to break a tie.
- Represent RMDA in a manner befitting a Board member.
- Have full knowledge of RMDA rules and have said rules readily available.
- Attend and preside over all scheduled meetings:
- Monthly board meetings
- Grievance/Appeals meetings
- Executive Board meetings
- General Meetings
- Awards Banquets
- Work actively with all Board Members concerning all
facets of RMDA functions including:
- Rules, ethics and policies
- Board Members
- Represent Board at all City cup matches, unless otherwise designated.
- Notify Board in a timely manner of any problem or
potential problem that may have occurred or may occur:
- Forward protests, petitions and/or grievances to appropriate board member(s).
- Respond to communications appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Represent players’ best interests while adhering to RMDA rules.