1 year (August 1 to July 31)
Annually by the Board
The RMDA ADO Representative acts as a liaison between the RMDA and the ADO Regional Director. All correspondence from the ADO will be directed to the ADO Representative. This position is not entitled to a vote.
- Represent RMDA in a manner befitting a Board member.
- Have full knowledge of ADO and RMDA rules and have said rules readily available.
- Uphold ADO Rules and Policies:
- Bring any issues of conflicting rules to the attention of the Board.
- Work with the Tournament Committee to ensure that ADO rules are followed at tournaments.
- Work with the Tournament Committee to ensure that all open tournaments with total prize money of $1000 or more are ADO sanctioned.
- Attend scheduled meetings:
- Monthly Board meetings
- General meetings/Awards banquets
- Provide ADO information to the Board and Membership
- Winners of qualifiers, regionals and nationals
- RMDA ADO Qualifier Schedules
- Double Eagle Publication/ADO Tournament Calendar
- Ensure timely reporting to the ADO Office
- Tournament Reporting
- Special Awards, ie, 180’s, 9hits, etc.
- Tournament Calendar
- Ensure timely renewal of the RMDA’s affiliation with the ADO
- Schedule RMDA qualifiers in a timely manner for each ADO play-off series
- Ensure a member of the ADO Team is available to run each qualifier
- Promote qualifiers
- Keep track of all players qualified and how much of the Regional entry fee they have earned.
- Posted on website to keep membership informed.
- Report to the Regional Director in a timely manner
- Number of players competing in the Regional
- Supply check from RMDA for Regional Entry Fees
- Respond to communications appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Represent players’ best interests while adhering to RMDA and ADO rules.