Tournament Committee Members Danielle Jurinsky and Jennifer Sands
Tournament Directors – email@example.com Beth Davis
Our Purpose and Objective ~
The RMDA Tournament Committee (TC) exists to plan and run steel-tip tournaments in the Denver Metro Area. We strive to offer the smoothest, best run and most fun tournaments possible!
The TC holds several ADO Sanctioned tournaments each year, the largest of which is the Colorado Open.
The Shamrock Classic, Summer Splash, Mile High ThrowDown and Singles ShowDown are all usually held in conjunction with ADO National Qualifiers.
We always have need for volunteers for jobs big and small. If you’d like to get involved, even without having to make a huge time commitment, we’d love your help!
Currently, we need individuals:
- Who have a contact for either donated or inexpensive ‘Colorado’ items for the Nationals welcome bags.
- To help run 50/50 raffles at area blind draws for fundraising for the Colorado Open.
- To help with other fundraising for the Colorado Open
- To sell 50/50 tickets at any of our tournaments
- To help sell advertising/sponsorship for the Colorado Open.
- To help with set up and tear down of dart standards
If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back soon for more information.
Signup Sheet with Mystery Out Numbers Bracket Sheets
8 Team Double Elimination Bracket
Print landscape orientation, 8.5 x 11 paper 16 Team Double Elimination Bracket
Print landscape orientation, 11 x 17 paper 32 Team Double Elimination Bracket
Print landscape orientation, 11 x 17 paper 64 Team Double Elimination Bracket
Print landscape orientation, 11 x 17 paper