This is for Spring 2021 Full Team. Click here for the doubles format team.
Last day to register for the Spring 2021 full season is April 7th, 2021. Captain’s meetings are the week of April 12th and play starts the week of April 19th.
1. You must have a minimum of 4 (max. of 7) valid players listed on your roster. Criteria to be ‘valid’ include:
- New or RMDA member in good standing, at least 21 years of age, eligible to play at the requested level.
- Season or Annual membership fees paid.
**Please don’t list players on the roster that will not be paid at time of registration.**
2. Sponsoring Establishments must be approved by the RMDA before your roster can be accepted.
- Teams may not change Sponsoring Establishments, unless directed by the RMDA Board.
- Sponsoring Establishment fees are waived for spring season 2021.
3. Team names must be 20 characters or less and cannot be vulgar, lewd or offensive in content or connotation. Team names will not be changed after schedules have been printed.
4. Team Member information needs be filled out completely (Don’t just list names).
- RMDA Numbers are lifetime. If a team member is new to the RMDA, enter ‘new’ in the RMDA number field.
- Team members must throw on or before week 8 to be a part of your team.
5. League fees are $25, valid for one season only.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND HAVE A GREAT SEASON!
***Please only submit your team once. If you receive an error or feel that it didn’t go through, please contact Faye Rovira at 719-839-5688 or email us at email@example.com.***