Conflict of interes...

Conflict of interest  

RSS

Steve
(@steve)
04/02/2019 8:53 pm  

Can you help me to understand the thought process behind the determination that it is not a conflict of interest that Danielle leads the tournament committee?

Steve
(@steve)
05/02/2019 5:28 am  

As the owner of multiple establishments that host darts, Danielle stands to directly profit as a result of actions that the Tournament committee take. That is the definition of conflict of interest. It is my opinion that Danielle should not be a part of the tournament committee.

ReplyQuote
Steve
(@steve)
13/02/2019 7:21 am  

My apologies, the previous entry was a comment, not a question. This forum is for questions

It is also my opinion that there is also a conflict of interest due to the fact that actions taken by the tournament committee has the ability negatively affect profit for sponsoring establishments, for example by not allowing tournaments and/or banquets to occur at certain establishments that have the capacity to handle the tournaments and/or banquets.

Can you please help me to understand  the thought process behind making the decision to move the Shamrock tournament to a hotel instead of hosting it at Mirage as it has always been?

ReplyQuote
 War
(@war)
13/02/2019 10:48 am  

Hi Steve

looks like noone looks at these threads dont see any replys from anyone its probably because everyone post on facebook now but your post need approval first on the facebook rmda site

your questions are valid and i would like to see responses from at least someone

ReplyQuote
Share: